Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reverb 10: December 26th: Soul Food

December 26 – Soul Food

What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?

(Author: Elise Marie Collins)


Well this doesn't really have to be a long post. There's not much to say about truffles except that they are the best food on Earth. Don't try to argue with me, it's a scientific fact.

I can't decide whether they are amazing because they are the best chocolate I've ever tasted or if they are amazing because I first tried them the day before my wedding.

I don't think it matters why they are amazing...they just are.

Two days before the wedding I was with my bridesmaids shopping in the grocery store for wedding food when I decided to pick up some chocolates to eat. I grabbed a bag of truffles although I had never eaten them before. I tried them the next day, the afternoon of my wedding rehearsal, and have never looked back.

I love Lindor truffles, they are my sinful decadent pleasure. I've now tried all varieties I can get my chocolate-covered paws on, and none of them disappoint. I'm a sweets girl...chocolate is my thing...and from this year forward, I'll probably be known as that girl who always has a bag of Lindor truffles at her desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment