Monday, December 20, 2010

Reverb 10: December 20th: Beyond Avoidance

This post is part of Reverb 10.

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance.

What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)

(Author: Jake Nickell)


This is an easy one...get healthy, lose weight, get fit! I made some strides towards this but every time I started a new diet or exercise plan, every time I bought new tennis shoes or renewed my Weight Watchers membership...life got crazy!


I'm not going to beat myself up over it...I'm giving 2010 a bye on it. Between surgery, wedding, move, new job, etc...there was plenty of things to keep me occupied! That being said, I'm going to have to make it a top priority because life will always be busy, a holiday will always be right around the corner, and I will always be too tired/busy/hungry/lazy/etc. Will I do it in 2011? Of course, daaahhhling.

No comments:

Post a Comment