Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Paper, Snow, A Ghost!

Do you get my reference? If you do, you're giggling with me now.

I don't have much time today, this week is insanely busy. But today we woke up to a snowglobe outside our window. It didn't stick much, just in a few patchy spots. But it reminded me to check my camera to see the last time I took a photo! I found a few from this weekend, but I also found this photo from a month ago.

It was sprinkling outside (that's what you see on the top of her hood), but Naomi INSISTED that I take her photo anyway. It was such an odd request, so who was I to deny her?

Photobucket

Rain or snow, I know one thing...I have got to dust off the DSLR and get back to recording these cute kidlets. They grow up so fast! *sniff*

We had family portraits taken Friday and I'll share them soonish! But TTFN...it's time for me to venture out into this snowglobe and see what I can get into!

2 comments: