Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb 10: December 22nd: Travel

This post is part of Reverb 10

December 22 – Travel

How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?

(Author: Tara Hunt)


2011 NEEDS to include a trip to Florida to see my family! I miss them so much! In 2010, James and I took a lot of small trips. One to Louisville, one to Cincinnati, just little weekend getaways. I enjoyed every little trip we took. But next year I want to take one big trip instead! We are aiming for Florida in the summer, maybe take the kids on a day trip to Disney (since it's just an hour from my dad's house, where we'll be staying). I can't wait to sit with the kids at the beach and catch up with family and friends. It will be a much needed trip! I get excited just thinking about it! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment