Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reverb 10: December 11th: Things

This post is part of Reverb 10.

What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

(Author: Sam Davidson)


I love this prompt, although I must admit it was a lot harder to write about than I thought it would be. I think I'm going to gloss over the "how to eliminate" part. I've got specifics in mind. Just coming up with 11 things is hard enough for me.


11 things my life doesn't need in 2011.

1. Jealousy of people when they have things I can't have.

2. Guilt over spending time doing things I enjoy.

3. These extra pounds.

4. Junk mail!

5. An all or nothing mentality.

6. A perfectly clean house.

7. Perfection, period.

8. A high credit card balance.

9. Worry over other people's problems.

10. Resentment.

11. Feelings of failure over unfinished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment