Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Been A Minute!

Ok, it's been longer than a minute since I posted! But in any case...it's been a long few months! Life was crazy this summer....got a new job, a new place to live, and started homepreschooling Naomi. I've been cramming 25 hours worth of stuff into every 24 hour day, and haven't had time to blog about it!

I'll get caught up from Summer photos sometime soon...but in the meantime, I've just begun a 30 day photo challenge that seemed like a good jumping off point to dust off the blog.




Photobucket

Here are my contributions so far! (I skipped day 3 for now because there were no clouds in the sky!) Day 5 isn't off my camera yet...but here are the 3 I do have done! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am really hoping to improve my photography skills, so this seems like a good place to start!

So, what's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment