Monday, October 10, 2011

Argyle Nails, Etc.

Photobucket

Well, my last post included my first try at at a digital scrapbooking hybrid manicure. I'm happy to report my manicure lasted about 4 days and probably would have lasted longer if I hadn't had chores to do ;) This time I decided to go with argyle! I'd like to share the 8.5"x11" image in case any of you want to print it!


Besides nails, I had a great weekend, how about you? I want to update some of my more recent 30-day photo challenge photos :)

First of all, here is the missing cloud photo from day 3 :) That day there just weren't any clouds, but I did catch some this week. How cool is this? Taken at the UK Arboretum.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

And that's all from me for now, friends. Toodles! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment