Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Plan

Project 365 has almost become a curse term in my house.

189 days.

I made it 189 whole days last time! From January 1st till the middle of July I faithfully completed my P365, taking a different shot every day and posting it(even if I got a bit behind in posting). The layouts were a different story. I only got 15 weeks of layouts done before I gave up.

The funny thing was, it was the wedding that threw me askew. Once I started planning, I realized that a lot of my photos for each day were wedding details that I didn't want everyone seeing! One day, I went dress shopping. I came away with photos of my dress, which I didn't want to share. That was when I chose to put P365 on the shelf.

I assumed I would revisit Project 365 next January, and then I realized that I could start right now! After taking a few months off, I'm starting fresh and calling this one Project 365: Newlywed Edition. Every day for the first year of our marriage, I'm going to snap a photo and post it here. I'm going to ask my family and friends to help keep me accountable if I get lazy! I already have a few to share that I've been snapping every day. I couldn't post them until I got the blog up and running.

Somewhere in the midst of all of this I'll share photos and a story from our wedding, but not 'till I have my pictures from the photographer. My wonderful photographer, Barb Hogan, will have them edited and ready for me in a few weeks.

For now, though, let's get started :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! It was somewhere in late June that I started faltering with P365 though I don't have a real reason, it just happened. Ima do better this time, I promise.

    ReplyDelete