Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 26 {Braid Bribery}

Photobucket

Naomi and Parker went to their dad's this weekend. While Naomi was there her stepmom braided her hair and all week long, Naomi hasn't wanted to take the braids out. So I didn't make her. I made her bathe, but her braids remained intact. Heck they even got soaked in the tub but she just let them dry and remain. Today I knew that 3 days was enough and that her hair really needed washed. I had to bribe her to let me take them out. She loves having her photo taken so I told her if she'd let me take them out, her hair would look really pretty and I would take her photo :) This was one of my favorite photos I got today. There were others that were more crisp but this was my fave :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to love how my hair looked when it was still long and I let the braids out. Her is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete