Thursday, February 23, 2012

Coming Or Going

I barely know whether I am coming or going lately! It's the same old stuff, it's just that blogging seems to fall by the wayside. I'm not sure how to make time for it. I realized today I hadn't edited or posted any photos of my kids THIS YEAR! I do really think, that other than Instagram, I hadn't posted any photos since Christmas. The GOOD news is that I've been taking them, just not getting them off the camera. Ever since I started shooting in RAW, and that slowing down my post processing, I've been more and more reluctant to DO my post processing. My flow has become much slower and I'm not good at batch editing. The sheer overwhelming task of it all makes me avoid it entirely. Here are a few of my faves from this month...I'll share some from January too, but let's not get crazy or anything :) 

                    


No comments:

Post a Comment